Powsurf Tours Terms & Conditions
1. I wish to participate in the PowSurf tours (Here in after PST) and agree with the following:
2. I recognize that participation in the PST has inherent risks of injury and agree to accept and assume any and all risks associated with participation in the PST. I further agree that I or my guardians, release from liability, agree to defend and hold harmless the PST for any accident, injury, illness, death, loss, theft, damage to person or property, or other consequences arising or resulting directly or indirectly from my participation in PST, including while traveling to or from PST locations, and including but not limited to claims arising from or related to PST products liability.
3. In case of accident or injury I agree to visit the hospital or clinic of PST’s choosing and will accept and pay all of the required hospital fees before being released.
4. I understand that any video and photos taken by PST are property of YPE. I agree to allow PST to use these images for their own promotion materials.
5. I understand that the included itinerary is a general guideline of what can be expected on my PST tour, but is NOT a contract. Factors such as weather conditions, mechanical breakdown, medical emergencies, natural disasters or other uncontrollable circumstances may lead to cancellation by PST. In such an assistance, tour fees will be fully refunded, however PST will not be responsible for loss of other direct or indirectly related costs which include but are not limited to transportation fees, boot and other gear rentals, accommodation fees, prepared drinks or lunches, or alternative plans and activities.
6. PST Tours do not include insurance of any kind (accident, cancellation, property). Although PST is considered to be a generally safe winter activity, full-coverage insurance is always highly recommended especially if your are traveling outside of your home country.
To confirm your PST tour booking we require full payment in person with cash or online with a credit card or paypal. Please understand, your booking is not confirmed until the full payment has been made.
Cancellations made by participants themselves regardless of circumstances will be refunded accordingly:
More than 48 hours prior to tour: 50% refund
Less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours prior to tour: 25% refund
Less than 24 hours prior to tour: 0% refund